Complete dietetic pet food for small adult dogs, formulated to compensate for poor digestion, to reduce intestinal malabsorption and to support lipid metabolism in cases of hyperlipidemia.
Rice 29.1%, Hydrolysed pork proteins 15.6%, Parboiled rice 13.3%, Dehydrated pork rind 12.6%, Beetroot pulp, Hydrolysed pork liver, Chicken fat, Yeasts, Alltech® Nutrigenomic System Digestive Pak* 2.6%, Salmon oil 1%, Yeast products (Nupro® - high concentration of Nucleotides) 1%, Monosodium phosphate, Calcium carbonate, Potassium chloride, Sodium chloride, Products from the processing of plants (Psyllium) 0.3%, Chicory inulin - source of FOS - 0.3%, Products from the processing of plants (Cucumis sativus) 0.007%.
*from Alltech® Nutrigenomic System Digestive Pak: Dried yeast from Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Dried algae (schizochytrium sp.), Yeast derivative from S.cerevisiae, Yucca schidigera, Fatty acids (butyric) esterified with glycerol, Dried algae (Schizochytrium limacinum).
˅ Analytical constituents
Protein 26%, Fat content 9%, Raw fibre 3%, Inorganic matter 7%, Omega 3 0.52%, Omega 6 1.72%, Calcium 0.77%, Phosphorus 0.67%, Sodium 0.59%, Potassium 0.8%.
˅ Additives (kg): Nutritional additives
Additives (kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A (3a672a) 21,000 IU, Vitamin D3 (3a671) 1,500 IU, Vitamin E (3a700) 600 mg, Vitamin B1 (3a821) 12 mg, Vitamin B2 (3a825ii) 14 mg, Vitamin B6 (3a831) 12 mg, Vitamin B12 0.15 mg, Vitamin K3 (3a711) 1 mg, Vitamin C (3a312) 50 mg, Folic acid (3a316) 1 mg, Calcium D-pantothenate (3a841) 20 mg, Biotin (3a880) 0.5 mg, Niacin (3a314) 25 mg, Choline chloride (3a890) 2,128 mg, Taurine (3a370) 1,870 mg, Vitamin C (3a300) 4.212 mg, Iodine 2.01 mg (Coated granulated calcium iodate anhydrous (3b203) 3.095 mg), Iron 2.55 mg (Iron[II] chelate of amino acids hydrate (3b106) 68.54 mg), Copper 4.056 mg (Copper[II] chelate of protein hydrolysates (3b407) 40.56 mg), Manganese 10.14 mg (Manganese chelate of protein hydrolysates (3b505) 101.4 mg), Zinc 50.7 mg (Zinc chelate of protein hydrolysates (3b612) 1,161.03 mg), Selenium 0.13 mg (Selenised yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae CNCM I-3060, inactivated (3b810) 59.15 mg), DL-methionine (3c301) 1,230 mg.
Zootechnical additives: Enterococcus faecium (4b1707) 1.05*109 CFU.
Flavourings: Turmeric extract (2b163-ex) 100 mg.
Antioxidants: Tocopherol extracts from vegetable oils (1b306(i)), Tocopherol-rich extracts from vegetable oils (delta rich) (1b306(ii)) 2,000 mg.
- Metabolisable energy 3,519 kcal/kg
- Calcium/phosphorus ratio 1.1
˅ INSTRUCTIONS FOR CORRECT USE
1) To compensate for poor digestion - Recommended period of use: initially for up to 12 weeks and for their whole lifetime in cases of chronic pancreatic insufficiency. Other provisions: highly digestible feed. It is recommended to seek the opinion of a veterinarian before use.
2) Toreduce intestinal malabsorption - Recommended period of use: up to 12 weeks. Other provisions: highly digestible feed with higher amounts of sodium and potassium. It is recommended to seek the opinion of a veterinarian before use.
3) To support lipid metabolism in cases of hyperlipidemia - Recommended period of use: Initially for up to two months. Other provisions: It is recommended to seek the opinion of a veterinarian before use or before continuing use. Low level of fat. - Best before: / Lot No.: see top of pack. Daily allowances: see back of pack. Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. Reseal the pack after use. Net weight 500g